Sunday, January 01, 2012

twenty twelve is here for 366 days

Small celebration yday to mark the begining of Twenty Twelve with zimmie, eva, desiree, jocelyn, ryann, brian, kenny

Today the 1st of January 2012...
Had 2 classes to burn off the calories yday. RPM and BP. Not bad the turn out :D

For the following 366 days of twenty twelve... i promise myself to

1. Keep God close to the heart
2. Keep my passion alive
3. Keep inspiring people to a healthier lifestyle
4. Smile and love more
5. take up kickboxing at TNT Sri Hartamas

In this 366 days i will also pray that God will grant me my hearts desire.

It's just strange...
I feel a little strange when i dun get your text msg.
when r u goin to come out from your black box?

..in only days you told me so much about u
feels like i know you
but den again.. m i allowed to feel this way.

this is not the right thing to do or feel..
worst is...you have a lot of baggage wif you that you r still half heartedly holding on..

If we do this alone.. we may make the wrong move...
commit them to God...and let Him direct you the right way

No comments: