Sunday, January 22, 2012

I am Strong

During these festive season where everyone is busy getting ready either balik kampung or preparing the family get together and having a reunion dinner...

for me.. i have long lost this tradition. Not that i choose not to but some circumstances made it such.
I miss getting all worked out getting into the horrific jam just to balik kampung. :(
I haven't been back to my home town since (i dun rmmb when) Now that my dad has pass away... chances are even slimmer.

We are who we are today because of life experiences. Some people experience hardship more then others, they appreciate life and human kind more then others.

I remember when i was schooling, when i was standard 6.. I already started taking public transport to school. Nope not school bus.. but public bus! Then came college...and working life...all on public transport. Sometimes mayb 2 or 3 buses to get to the destination. But that experience is priceless.. that experience made me independent. Unlike wat i hear nowadays...kids are driven here there by their parents or some driver be it school/college or any activities out of school. Some parents even buy their kid a car so that they can drive to college. Oh wow!!! wonder how these kids will learn about hardship :p Do they even know how to take a public transport?

Talking about car. I got my 1st car...and still paying for it till now :D (one more year to go)
I got the car because the job that i was hired in required me to drive. And so it was a necessity.
There's a difference between a want and a need. The car for me at that time was a need, so therefore a necessity.

I'm getting very emo today... but i know all these experiences only makes me who i am




2 comments:

Su-Yee said...

babe hugz:) I am home alone for cny too:)

lorraine said...

hugz hugz...too
Eniway still wish u happy CNY